Whether you prefer to live in an older, more established neighborhood or you like being a part of a newer subdivision, Webster City offers tremendous opportunities for home ownership.
Webster City provides many benefits to living in this family-friendly community that combines natural beauty and recreation with all the best , including:
• Affordable housing – In 2017 the average sales price for a home was $112,435.
• An excellent school district with high attendance and graduation rates.
• School test scores consistently above state averages at all levels.
• A crime rate significantly lower than the statewide average and less than any nearby city of similar or larger population.
• A fully endowed, free public library that is open to all residents and offers programs for families and kids.
• An endowed public recreation center with many activities for kids, including game room, gym, swimming pool and more.
• More than seven miles of recreational trails to walk, ride, run or skate.
• A cost of living that is only 85% of the national average.
• Numerous activities for families throughout the year.
Start your journey to either upgrading, downsizing or relocating to Webster City by searching the current MLS listings below. Then contact one of the local realtors to get started on your journey.